We are so excited to share this awesome news with our members, now you can easily use GetResponse with our BlogSkin, the latest stable version of BlogSkin 1.4.3 has an easy was to integrate the optin forms with GetResponse email service, that makes the BlogSkin support three major email service providers.
The BlogSkin supports these email services
Here is list of other enhancements and bug fixes we’ve included in the BlogSkin 1.4.3 release :
- Added integration to GetResponse
- Added a fix for Google authorship
- Use global function for skin name and link in admin bar
- Protect directories on server
- Added new function, Google publisher badge on home page
- Added meta property=”og:image” for Facebook, it supports auto generated thumb as well
- Remove Google search widget (not supported anymore by the skin)
- Change opt-in form from your@email to Your Email, trying to avoid blind subsribtions
- Fix background images in shortcode boxes
Also you may be interested in changes of the BlogSkin 1.4.2 release:
- Added Meta og:image to assign Facebook image when sharing, it reads from thesis_post_image
- Added the option to show “All Categories” on the slideshow
- Added new custom field “slideshow” to override thesis_post_image
- Added option to show/hide feed icons on top area of the header
- Added display sidebar optin on categories, front page, single pages
- Added display top optin everywhere
- Fixed an issue with the top banner widget
- Fixed typo in options page
All members can download the new release from their account. Upgrading from older version is included in the download package (PDF file).
If you don’t own BlogSkin yet, then get it now!