Hi everyone, today DiyThemes released Thesis Theme 1.8.2, it has some fixes to make sure that Thesis Theme is compatible with WordPress 3.2 as the category page SEO controls were not showing up, also they have added a new dashboard news widget with links to the latest posts from the Thesis blog to keep you updated all the time.
We’ve upgrade all our Thesis Skins to work with Thesis 1.8.2.
How to upgrade your Thesis Theme
Follow these steps to upgrade your Thesis Theme:
- Upload Thesis_182 using FTP to /wp-content/themes folder
- Move your skin custom folder to /wp-content/themes/thesis_182 folder
- Set the permissions of your new layout.css file to 666.
- Make sure your /cache folder’s permissions are set to 775.
- Inside your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance ? Themes, and then activate Thesis 1.8.2.
- Visit the Design Options page, ensure that Thesis is not giving you a warning about the file permissions on your layout.css file, and then hit the Big Ass Save Button.
- You are done.
If you have any problem upgrading your Thesis Theme, don’t hesitate to let us know in the support forum, we will be glad to assist you.